Road Service Options
Road Service for families/groups
Save $10 per additional member when you organise a group of up to five Road Service members.
How does it work?
- One member of the group is nominated as the Primary Card Holder and is responsible for Road Service payments and membership renewal communication with RAA.
- The Primary Card Holder pays the normal price for the level of Road Service cover they choose, and each of the other members receives a $10 discount off their Road Service cover.
- A group can consist of up to five members, including the Primary Card Holder, and each member can choose the level of cover they need.
- Each person receives a membership card and is entitled to all the benefits of RAA membership.
- Current Road Service members are welcome to start a new group or be added to an existing group.
- If you join an existing group, you pay a pro-rata payment for the remaining term of the family/group membership, and the discount applies when this membership comes up for renewal.
How do I create or join a Road Service group?
Call us on 8202 4610 or drop into your local RAA Shop.
What are my renewal payment options?
If you are the Primary Card Holder, you have the below options for paying your renewal:
Monthly direct debit - no extra charge
Automated Phone Payment
To arrange automatic deductions, please call 8202 4610 with your member number and account details.
Call 1300 729 722 and select option 2. Have your payment reference number and card details ready.
Visit us in-store
Drop into your local RAA Shop. Find your nearest store here
Call or visit the website of your financial institution. Quote the RAA Road Service biller code 81760 and your payment number.