- Why change your communication preference to email?
- It's convenient: Access your policy documents anywhere, anytime
- It's secure: Reduces the risk of lost or stolen mail
- It's quick: Receive documents faster
- It's better for the environment: Reduces our environmental footprint
- I would like to receive my communication by email, rather than mail.
To change your communication preference to email, please complete your details here.
Alternatively, we can make the switch for you, please give us a call on (08) 8202 4600 or email us.
- If I update my communication preference to email will I still receive samotor magazine by post?
Yes, samotor magazine will continue to be delivered to your nominated postal address in paper form.
If you would rather receive samotor magazine by email, we can update your preference for you. Please give us a call on
(08) 8202 4600 or email us.
- Do I need to notify you if my email address changes?
It is important that you tell us when your email address or any contact details change, so that you can continue to receive your documents.
You can update your contact details by logging onto the myRAA App. Alternatively, we can update your details for you, please give us a call on (08) 8202 4600 or email us.
- What type of documents will be sent by email?
- Road Service notices
- Certificate of Insurance
- Insurance adjustment notices
- Insurance renewal notices*
Any documents unable to be sent by email will continue to be sent by post.
*Available only for Direct Debit customers.
- What happens if I don’t receive a document by email that I’m expecting?
If you don’t receive a document or can’t find one previously received, please contact us to arrange for it to be resent.
Please give us a call on (08) 8202 4600 or email us.
- Can I switch back to receiving my communication by post, rather than email?
Yes, to switch back to receiving your documents by post please call us on (08) 8202 4600 or email us. We will also check your postal address is up-to-date to ensure you receive your documents.