RAA Regional Safety Grants
RAA Regional Safety Grants 2019/20 will be open during November this year.
RAA Regional Safety Grants improve the lives of South Australians in regional communities and are part of our commitment to enhance the safety and security of South Australia’s regional areas and communities. Our grants also provide opportunities for the local community to implement a project, program or activity targeting local safety and/or security issues.
Regional Safety Grant Recipients 2018/19
RAA is pleased to announce the 12 community organisations that have been awarded our Regional Safety Grants.
- Big Swamp Community Centre Incorporate (Eyre Peninsula)
- Bute CFS Brigade (Northern Yorke Peninsula)
- Centacare Catholic Country SA Limited (Eyre Peninsula, Mid & Far North)
- Goolwa Regatta Yacht Club
- Hardwicke Bay Progress Association (Lower Yorke Peninsula)
- Kingsley CFS Group (South East)
- Monash CFS Chaffey Group (Riverland)
- Northern Barossa CFS Group (Truro Brigade)
- Renmark West Primary School (Riverland)
- Rockleigh CFS Support Group (Adelaide Hills)
- SA CFS Millicent Brigade (South East)
- Williamstown CFS (Adelaide Hills/Barossa Valley)
The grants have been given to a range of critical projects to improve the safety and wellbeing of local residents and visitors. This includes life-saving equipment for our country firefighters, security cameras, funding to help suicide prevention support in drought-affected communities, and more.
For more information, read our Regional Safety Grants media release.
How to apply for funding?
RAA Regional Safety Grant applications for 2019/20 will open Friday 1 November 2019.
Who can apply for funding?
Groups that are eligible to apply for funding must be regional* South Australian groups and include:
- Not for profit organisations
- Community groups
*regional as defined by the Local Government Association of South Australia
Need more information or assistance with your application?
If you need help with your application please email RAA’s Regional Safety Grants Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community & Advocacy